Fishing & Jungle Fun
Fishing and Jungle
Are you in search of the Belize fishing experience of a lifetime? From snappers to Barracudas, king mackerel to grouper the waters in Belize are arguably some of the finest fishing grounds in the Caribbean Sea, along with some jungle fun, exploring the Belize ancient Mayan ruins and so much more…. you get the best of both Land and Sea experience!
Our expert, full-time captains will delight you with their skills and expertise in the area, all our captains have been fishing our waters their entire lives, even the most experienced fishermen will find our fishing guides top notch and will enjoy working with these professionals.
Jungle Section Includes
- 3 nights accommodation at Davis Falls Inn & Restaurant.
- Local flights or ground transfers from Belize City International Airport to Davis Falls Inn
- All meals, drinks and moderate local rum (At Macaroni Hotel)
- Guided Kayak Tour of the Stann Creek river all the way to the sea in Dangriga Town, where you will get a guided tour of this traditional Garifuna Town, visit the Gulisi Museum, Marie Sharp famous pepper sauce factory, enjoy a delicious local lunch then head back to the hotel by ground transportation in the evening.
- Guided tour of the magnificent Xunantunich Mayan Ruins and inland Blue Hole.
Sea Section Includes
- Land transportation to Placencia Village
- 4 nights accommodation in a standard room at Paradise Seaside Resort in Placencia
- Unlimited usage of Kayaks, bicycles and Rooftop Jacuzzi
- Two full days of fishing with your private professional Captain
- A relaxing massage by one of Placencia finest massage therapy expert
- Ground transportation from Placencia to the Belize City international airport (along with a mini tour along the way with a friendly, knowledgeable driver)